Checking Your Phone Bills (Faculty and Staff)
Front Page Frequently Asked Questions Dialing Instructions Rate Information
- Using your Internet browser, go to http://netbill.matsch.com/.
- Select "Faculty/Staff Login" at the right side of the page
- Enter your main Departmental Account Number (five digits) and your authorization code as prompted.
- NOTE: If you do not know your main Departmental Account Number, check with your department head, secretary, or the CIT Help Desk.
Checking Your Bills and Call Detail:
- Select "Call Detail" from the menu at the right side of the page.
- Calls for the current period will appear.
- If you want to get previous call detail, select the appropriate month from the "Call Detail for" pull down list.
- NOTE: Supervisors who wish to check staff's phone bills will need to log in using each staff person's authorization code.
Printing a Bill:
- Call up the bill you wish to print from the "Call Detail" menu.
- Press the Print button from your browser. NOTE: You may want to print your bills in landscape mode.
- Click "Log Off" from the menu.